Essential grid - Incorrect order of posts

The essential grid stream was at one point showing the correct order with more recent posts at the top but is now showing older posts ahead of the more recent posts. Can this be fixed? https://malcolmkeeganarchitecture.co.uk/projects/

Hello @marcoalvarez,

Thanks for writing in! Please check the older post whether is a sticky post or not. We would also love to investigate if you wouldn’t mind providing us WP access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have added required info to secure note. There are no sticky posts on Instagram. Please note: Smash balloon insta feed plugin shows correct order of posts but Essential grid does not. Please advise

Hey @marcoalvarez,

I’ve checked your Essential Grid and I couldn’t also figure out why the sorting with Instagram didn’t work well. I tried it on my local machine using my Instagram account and it is sorting correctly. I also found out that you have the Version 3.0.17.1 of your Essential Grid while our current version is Version 3.0.16. That being said, I suspect that you have a premium account for Essential Grid, you can reach out to their support for further assistance.

You can find our current version of Essential Grid here:

Hope that helps.

The problem existed with version 3.0.16 as it does with 3.0.17. I don’t have a premium account. Are you saying that Essential grid doesn’t work or that it doesn’t work for me? The Smash balloon Insta feed sorts correctly but I would prefer to use Essential grid (if it works!)

Hey @marcoalvarez,

Sorry for the confusion. Version 3.0.17.1 is already available in our Themeco plugin repository. I believe that the issue you are having with your site is a bug in the current release of the plugin. We will be reporting this to the creators of the Essential Grid plugin.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.