Hi There.
I have noticed that my essential grid is not displaying images. I have tried to disable all non essential plugins. I am up to date with regards to the theme.
Here is the page : http://buyabuya.com/advice
I am using the Renew stack.
Thanks
Hi There.
I have noticed that my essential grid is not displaying images. I have tried to disable all non essential plugins. I am up to date with regards to the theme.
Here is the page : http://buyabuya.com/advice
I am using the Renew stack.
Thanks
Hello @NickGuide,
Thanks for asking. 
Please take a look at following article and let us know how it goes:
https://www.themepunch.com/faq/grid-images-not-showing-up/
In case you continue to see the problem, please share website login details (username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.
Thanks.
Thank you for the assistance. It is sorted now
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.