Essential Grid Image Size

No matter what size I pic the images are zoomed in and cropped?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us a URL of your website to see how you set the Essential Grids?

Also kindly read the Image Size section of Essential Grid optimization article.

Also in the Layout section kindly check for the Media Fit option and change it around:

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL. I can see it is using a cropped image like the following:
http://hvac-hacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-04-12-08-34-18-1998420615-500x417.png
http://hvac-hacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/EXCLUSIVE-Customers-500x417.png

See this guide: https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/optimization/
On 2. Default Image Sizeback to menu > Source > Set Image Source Type: Choose Original Size

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the response but unfortunately I have it set to original size and it is still cropped. I have tried all options and there is no change.

Hi There,

This is a second thread about the same issue, please consider this thread closed and lets follow up on your other thread.

Thank you