Essential Grid help

Hey there… Ive been reading forever and getting no where. Maybe you can help?!

I have an essential grid item here: http://50f.931.myftpupload.com/camp-moe/

Theres an image on the Page. You click and an alternative image pops up. Now I need the play button and to play the video. Ive tried everything. Nothing works. I can get from image to video in Lightbox with no problem. But I need Image >> Alternative Image >> Video.

Id appreciate any help!

Rena

Hey Rena,

I’m currently not sure what you’re try to achieve. Do you want the image in the lightbox to play a video when clicked? Or, do you want the thumbnail to play a video in a lightbox when clicked?

Please check the Lightbox and Video instructions here. Maybe that will help. Here’s the instruction to play a video in a lightbox.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.