Essential Grid Filter Not Working

Hey,

Fully updated theme and plugins, using x-pro. I have an essential grid area displaying blog posts, and the filter is not working and giving me the javascript error “Uncaught ReferenceError: filter is not defined”.

Any suggestions?

Hello @michigancreative,

Thanks for writing in! Have you cleared your plugin caches already? This issue could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey @ruenel,

Thanks for the reply! I have cleared the style cache of X-Pro and the essential grid plugin cache, to no avail. I have also attempted the site using incognito mode, again with no success.

I also attempted to disable all the plugins (aside from essential grid), as well as X-pro, but sadly this didn’t work as well.

The weird thing is that in the backend of the essential grid builder, the filter seems to work just fine, but when displayed on the front end, I receive the javascript error which I mentioned above.

Attached to this note is my login information, any help would be great!

Hi @michigancreative,

Thank you for the credentials, It looks like a bug from Essential Grid’s Deep Linking option. For now, the solution is to turn off the Deep Linking, under the Nav-Filter-Sort tab of your grid.

We’ve added this to our issue tracker so it can be forwarded to the plugin author.

Cheers,

1 Like

@friech

My gosh this worked! Thanks so much!

Hi @michigancreative,

Glad that it works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.