Essential Grid - Excerpt from Cornerstone

Hi! I just bought a license of Essential Grid.

I create my website in Cornerstone, using theme X. I have an issue with the excerpt in the grid. It doesn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this?

Best regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out.
To show the excerpt with the Essential Grid you need to select a skin that shows the excerpt or you need to edit the skin you are using to add the excerpt into it. If that is not the case, the excerpt is not showing even if you selected the proper skin, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– Specific Essential Grid item where you are having this issue.
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup! Thank you that you want to take a look. I have selected the grid incl Excerpt feature. But it doesn’t show up.

Hi Patrick,

I have investigated the page and found that you have selected the skin without the excerpt, and the page as a source. Please remember that Page does not have an excerpt, so even if you selected any skin with the excerpt option will not show.

Screenshot-1210-

If you still want to show the page excerpt, please go through the following article on how to add the excerpt to the pages.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.