Essential Grid "Excerpt" Breaks Page

When I go into Essential Grid’s skin editor and add an excerpt it breaks my page. If I remove it, everything works perfectly fine… I think it may be a bug that needs to be looked into. Ill post a picture of the page after I have added an “excerpt” in skin editor.

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.