Essential Grid Example Posts

Hi,

I’m currently using Essential Grid, it’s the main thing on my site.

But there is this “Essential Grid Example Posts” on my dash:

I want to delete all this data. I don’t need it and it’s just sitting there messing up my dash.

I’ve asked this question before and I was told to get rid of the Essential Grids plugin if I didn’t want to see this.

Can’t I delete this somewhere in the plugins folder? It seems crazy that the only way to get rid of this is to get rid of the whole plugin… which I can’t do.

Please help!

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Example posts are sample post it comes with the plugins. To remove it you need to customize the plugin code for that you need to take help of a developer, which is not coming under our theme support scope.

Thanks for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.