Essential grid errors since update

Essential grid skins are no longer working since the latest plugin update. My staging area is here:

https://temp.tkmma.co.uk

As you can see from the screenshot - when hovering the skins show black and white with no text as opposed to how they should look with a red semi transparent skin and page name/link.

Any ideas on a quick fix?

Hey,

I checked your site and there are many errors -> http://prntscr.com/hafe38 and you can solve it disabling all the plugins and check which one is conflicting with the Essential Grid.

Yes I’ve seen these errors and disabled all of the plugins except cornerstone so I believe the conflict is between X Theme/Cornerstone and Essential Grid.

Hi There,

The Skin seems to work fine, please hover your grid elements.

I also dont see any errors on the console.

If you are still facing issues, please let us know which browser and device you are using.

Thanks!

The skin is broken - I’ve used an alternative

Glad to know you found an alternative.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.