Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Follow the instructions given in this article.
Also, I can see errors on the console that says you have missing images, and one
unxpected token error which pertains to double
<script /> closing tags.
You can re-upload these images to your current site to fix this.
For the unexpected token issue, you need to deactivate the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin as it was causing this error. I suggest you use other third-party plugin such as this: