Essential Grid Element Not Appearing in Cornerstone

Using Agency demo in X, trying to modify home page to add Essential Grid I created. Looked at the documentation for Essential Grid and added a new row in Cornerstone but there isn’t an element for Essential Grid as shown in the documentation.

Thanks!

Hi There,

The ess grid element should be in the classic element section. It should only show when the plugin is active.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

That list of options doesn’t even look like what I have. I am in the Home page, editing it, trying to add a section for my blog posts.

Hello there,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  7. Follow the instructions given in this article.

Also, I can see errors on the console that says you have missing images, and one unxpected token error which pertains to double <script /> closing tags.

You can re-upload these images to your current site to fix this.

For the unexpected token issue, you need to deactivate the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin as it was causing this error. I suggest you use other third-party plugin such as this:

Thank you.

I’m still having issues. I did deactivate the third party plugins except the last one I added, because I was having the problem before I added it. I don’t see the red grid you posted above. The only images would be the demo images, and I don’t know where they are to re-upload.

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion!

Seems the classic elements are disabled on your site.
Please go to Dashboard -> X -> Settings in Content Builder Elements ection dropdown select all elemnts and save.

After that, your Classic elements will appear in the content builder/cornerstone.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hallelujah! Thank you!! I thought that the reply before this one was going to kill me! I looked at that big list and panicked! But this? This was simple and fixed the issue! Thank you so much, Basanta!!

1 Like