Essential grid - drop down - mobile not working

Hello,

I am pretty sure this is a plugin issue / conflict with the latest update but not sure if it is on x theme or on Themepuch (essential grid) side of things. Though since it was a bundle item I decided it is best to start here.

Link to website: https://www.iconergyco.com/experience/

Problem - Up until a week ago the website was working great and then x theme had an update as well as essential grid. Really like the updates and how it has improved but I have one problem I can’t resolve. On the mobile version of my grid, which has the filter drop down - it doesn’t work on mobile for the expereince page.

It seems to be only with the filter drop downs - as I tested it without the drop down and it works.

Here is the error I am getting:
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
(index):1078 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘overlay’ of undefined
at HTMLDocument. ((index):1078)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Hi There,

Can you please first check if there is some custom JS on the site?
You can check in Theme option-> Global JS remove the js and check if it works.

To check plugin conflict we need your login details. Please provide it in a secure note.

Thanks

Basanta,

Thanks for your reply. I have double checked this and I have no custom JS on the grid or on the page.

Best,

Hey @alawrence7,

It’s because of your custom script in your grid settings > API / Javascript.

I removed it and it now works. Your script is also causing all Javascript dependent functions like showing the submenu in desktop.

Please contact a third party developer to fix your script (see Secure Note).

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.