Essential Grid Doubled Filters

On some pages we can see the Essential Grid filter shown two times.

Please advise a solution.

Hi @kcreative,

I have found the issue on the two mentioned pages, but unfortunately, I am not able to investigate further due to the wrong credentials. I would request you to check and reshare the credentials once again.

Thanks

I apologize for the inconvenience.
I’ve just updated the password.

Hello @kcreative,

You have several outdated plugins. Be advised the outdated plugins may affect other plugins. Please make sure that everything is up to date before we can continue to troubleshoot the issue. We may need to test for a plugin conflict as well.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Could you please share what was the issue @tristup found?

Hello @kcreative

Thanks for sharing the login credentials, it seems you are using some of the outdated plugins and I would also suggest you please make sure your thems and Cornerstone plugin are updated as per our version compatibility page. At the moment you are not using the latest version of the theme(8.2.2) and Cornerstone(5.2.2). Please let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Thanks

Thank you, for your reply! Everything has been updated to the newest version, but the issue still persist…

Hello @kcreative,

I have investigated the issue thoroughly and I suspect that this is a bug in the recent plugin release. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers of the plugin will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.