Essential Grid doesn't work after updating the Pro theme and plugin today

Hi There,

There was new version of the Theme Pro including several plugins. After updating the theme and essential grid, then the grid doesn’t work. I have used Instagram feed with Ess Grid for my home page, please check the error here: http://prntscr.com/irlc20

Please let me know what’s the solution ASAP.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Looks like it’s the issue with Essential Grid update and not the theme update, and maybe it revokes your Instagram authorization of your site/domain. Could you try downgrading your Essential Grid first, then please provide your site’s login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply. I know it’s the issue with Ess Grid not the theme and I had a same issue in past while Ess Grid updated.

Now I don’t understand the matter of downgrading the Essential Grid. I have provided the login in a secure note, so could you please try that or explain me what you meant by downgrading?

Thanks

Hi there,

I checked your website and the Essential Grid is working correctly:

You are using the version 4.2.4 which is the latest version which we released that fixed the Instagram problem. Please clear your website and browser cache and check the case again.

I tested the website with the Google Chrome browser.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.