Essential grid doesn't show Youtube videos anymore

Hi!

I’m not sure after which update, but I noticed Youtube videos are not getting loaded into Essential Grid anymore when I add them using video Youtube ID option. As you can see on the screenshot, the videos aren’t showing in the ESS grid editor. They also won’t show up on the frontend obviously. I didn’t change anything on the website for quite some time, so it must have been some update.

Hello @zuzekz,

Thanks for writing in! We may ask for your WP access so we can investigate the issue and figure out how to resolve it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sure, please feel free to check it.

Hey @zuzekz,

Upon checking on your Essential Grid version, you are using 3.0.17.1 while our compatibility version is still 3.0.16. There could be some compatibility issue that’s why the youtube video is not working. I suggest that you downgrade your Essential Grid to version 3.0.16. To do that, just deactivate and uninstall your current version then install a new one by going to Pro >Validation.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi, I did what you suggested, but it just installs the 3.0.17.1 version again.

Any other way to downgrade?

EDIT: a rollback plugin can’t help me, because your plugin is the part of the theme bundle.

I could simply hide the videos for now, in case you are planning to fix your compatibility?

Hey @zuzekz,

I do believe that when we update our Essential Bundled plugin to version 3.0.17.1, the compatibility issue will be fixed. We cannot give an estimate of the time when the update will be live but rest assured that there will be an update. Please stay tuned.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.