Essential grid doesn't load or acts very strangely

Hi there, I’ve been running essential grid for a long time on a site now and it works everywhere that I have a custom grid just fine. On another page I have it displaying the blog posts of the site, and that won either won’t load at all, or if it does, only displays 10 items or so, never loads more when scrolling, or if I add a load more button, or put on pagination. The filters won’t work either, they will display the amount of aritcles under each category but the never go to them. All other essential grids on the website work fine.
Thoughts?

Amendment to above:
I disabled a caching plugin as they were doubling up and now I can display the grid. However I can only use a grid with pagination. If I set it to infinite scroll or anything not pagination, it won’t display. I would prefer to have it on infinite scroll.
Please advise,
Thanks.

Hey Ryan,

There could be a setting that needs to be configured for your current content. Before we investigate, let’s first ensure there is nothing conflicting with the Essential Grid.

With that said, please first deactivate all 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and Essential Grid and then switch to the parent X theme. If the issue persists, after doing that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.