The essential grid is partially covering tags (which I want for SEO, but DON’T really want to display on my site) and the sharing links, it’s like they are not positioned at all, and appear to be on the side like a sidebar, …but there is no sidebar for the portfolio. Is this crap like this to force people to pay for support after 6 mos? I’m starting to wonder if that is just your plan…
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I’m not sure how that’s related to 6mos support.
- You chose a stack with that particular design, and it’s intentionally made that way. The sample is here http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/portfolio-item/sierra-farm/
The portfolio has featured image on top (which you didn’t use, instead you added your image to the content). It has portfolio tags on the right as a sidebar, which is intentional. And there is a social sharing icon below it, which is intentional too.
- The grid covers them because you made it that way, absolute full-width with scaling effect. Try adding a normal content and you’ll see what I mean.
Hence, the issue here is your grid as it ignores its container which is the portfolio layout.
Try not forcing it to extend to full-width and it will follow the layout of the portfolio.
Plus, what browser you’re testing it with? It doesn’t look like that in my view. The layout is boxed and in the center.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.