Essential Grid demo problems

Hi there,

I’m building a site at:

https://blog.tickething.com/

I would like to make the front page look exactly like this:

I added the hoover grid at the top, but it looks totally different. For one, the animation is only visible when I hover, but there are numerous issues with it. Could you guide me in achieving the desired result?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Regretfully the given password is not working for us. Please double check it.

Meanwhile, please make sure that you have the correct settings. Even if you are using the correct skin, the grid layout settings will make the output display differently.

Please let us know how it goes.

Updated and tested the password.

*EDIT: I started setting it up, started out well. However, since I hit update in Cornerstone, no content will show up on my homepage. Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Hi There,

There a few outdated plugins and there is also a new version of WP available.

Please update WP and the other plugins.

If the issue persists, please turn off all third party plugins in order to test for plugin conflicts.

Let us know how it goes

Thanks

Hi there,

I updated WP, turned off all plugins except Essential Grid, and it still wont work, so the issue is with the plugin.

Okay, so the issue was: If there are no other elements on the page it will not display. Once I added an extra section, the issue was solved.

Another issue arose:

  1. Facebook Comments is not working. I even created an APP but it wont help either. Any idea what might be causing it?

Hi there,

I checked and it seems to be loading okay this time. https://www.dropbox.com/s/meu9njk2au8ga77/bandicam%202018-01-27%2001-51-40-943.mp4?dl=0, I’ll try it again later, is it shared hosting?

About the facebook comment, have you recently activated it? Comment will only open to new posts. Please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php to force it.

add_filter( 'comments_open', '__return_true', 10);

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.