Essential Grid deleting all other content on Home Page

Hi. I had an issue with Essential Grid (identified by my Host provider) after I upgraded X Theme & Cornerstone (running X v5.2.5, C v2.1.7 and EG v2.1.6.2.1), I deleted Essential Grid, cleared all cache, got my website back up and running, then reinstalled Essential Grid, works fine, created a home page grid, created a section below the masthead and dropped in my grid, then all other content on the page disappered!

Any suggestions as to why this would happen? I really need to use Essential Grid (came bundled with the theme) and it’s not working with that theme. Thanks.

Hi There,

It always best to check for plugin conflict. With X theme, Cornerstone and Essential Grid still active, you could try deactivating all other third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If this doesn’t fixed the issue, please share your site URL and credentials on secure note so we can investigate. I don’t know at the moment the extent of the issue and how it disappeared so tried that first. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.