Essential Grid: Custom meta field not displaying on blog posts

Hello,

I am seeking help in adding Essential Grid Custom Meta to specific posts. I’ve successfully found the Essential Grid Custom Meta box on Pages, but it is missing from my posts. Could you please assist me with this issue? Thank you.

Hello @markcfrancis,

Thanks for writing in! The Essential grid Custom Meta box should automatically appear on both pages and posts. If you are not seeing it, make sure that everything is up to date. If they are already updated, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Secure note added.

Hello @markcfrancis,

I have checked all the possible ways to resolve the issue. It seems that the meta box only displays on your pages. it does not show up in your posts and other custom post type. A 3rd party plugin could be causing this. We cannot test this now because this site is live. I would recommend that you clone your site to a staging area where we can investigate this issue thoroughly.

Meanwhile, since you are a registered Essential grid user and have registered the plugin, you can also contact their own support. I think they will have an idea of what is going on on the site. They may already have a solution to this issue or at least advise what can be done to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello @ruenel

Please find copy of the same site, you can use same credentials.

URL : https://skyservicestg.wpengine.com/

Hello @markcfrancis,

It seems that the 3rd party plugin, Admin Menu Editor Pro is causing the issue. It is disabled in the staging site now and the Ess Grid Meta Box is displaying.

• See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

Thank you :slight_smile: @ruenel

No problem. We’re glad we could take care of this for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.