Essential Grid - Content Push (not pushing)

Hi guys, just a quick question. I recently installed the Essential Grid plugin to create a simple grid with drop-downs for the homepage. However, even though using an EVEN grid the pop-down/up panels that are displayed on mouse over do not push any content down (I’ve checked the push content box in EG).

Although I can fix the issue of the drop downs merging with content underneath be assigning a z-index higher in the visual stack for the EG section, it seems a bit of a bodge really.

Is there a reason why this doesn’t work with X as expected? Have I missed something obvious?

Hey @dmuller,

The content push is only within the grid so the top grid will push grids below it. It will not affect elements outside of it. If you want it to push contents outside of it, you need to add this CSS to your Content CSS.

.esg-overflowtrick {
    height:auto !important;
}

Thanks.

Perfect! Thanks Christian.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.