Essential Grid Conflict with footer

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that Essential Grid is conflicting with the footer builder.
When i try to add a gallery to the footer the site fails to load and shows a WSOD sometimes.
As soon as i delete the Grid from the footer, everything turns back to normal

Hi There,

Can you please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look? I could not replicate the issue on my installation.

Thanks

Hi there,

I see a sample footer and I added the Essential Grid’s shortcode and it works okay. You have to reload the page, Revslider, Essential Grid, and other plugins that runs on javascript may not run on header and footer builder since its integration is currently for content builder. But it should still work upon reload and on the live page.

Thanks!

Hm, I had no luck with it as i tried to implement an Instagram feed to the footer

Hey @Jossstick,

I quickly assigned the test footer to a page and I see that the grid works.

The issue is just in the back-end. Regretfully, there’s currently no solution to this. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Thank you for your help!
I will find a way around it until the issue is sorted out :slight_smile:

You’re welcome and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.