Essential Grid: cannot make it work...help:) (X PRO)

As stated, the Essential Grid plugin doesn’t allow me to create anything unless I provide a plugin-specific license key
So though I have an X PRO license, and it is theoretically included, I cannot make it work…help:) Support told me to open a thread in the forum^^ Thanks guys for your advice, looking forward solving this problem:)

Hi @margaretpalermo,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s no need for you to buy a license code for Essential Grid because it is bundled with our theme. You can still use the plugin without adding any license code. By the way, what do you mean by you cannot make it work? can you explain further about your issue in Essential Grid?

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’m having the same issue. You can create a new grid but can’t seem to use any of the templates without the above request for a purchase code coming up. Not being able to use the templates isn’t helpful at all.

Hello @margaretpalermo,

The templates that you’re seeing are features and services provided by the plugin developer. And you can only use and get them if you buy a license directly from them. That’s what separates from the plugin they sell directly and the one distributed along with the themes. But the bundled plugin is fully functional and the same copy as the one they sell

Once you already have a purchase code for our Theme PRO, you can install the Essential Grid without purchasing a separate code, just go to PRO > Validation then search for Essential Grid plugin then install.
You can still create a grid even though you didn’t purchase the Essential Grid Plugin Code, see screenshot below.

In if it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.