Essential Grid bug

Hi,

I have an essential grid on the bottom of my homepage - it is under the title “Case Studies.” Sometimes when the browser is around 1185px - 1039px, the grid does not load properly (image attached). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi There,

The password provided for the user X is not working.

I could not see the page as it is password protected.

Can you confirm you are fully updated?

Do you have any cache plugin installed? If yes please flush the cache of the plugin.

If that does not help please provide the password so we can see the page without login in and the correct password for the user X.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply.

I have updated the password in the secure form. It should work now. I also added the site’s password. I do not have a cache plugin installed. Also, everything is up to date. The problem comes and goes… sometimes it is there, and sometimes it isn’t. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating the credentials. I have logged in and tested the page over and over in different browsers in my computer. I could not replicate the issue. The grid is displaying properly.


I even tested it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Still no issues. I guess you are experiencing only in your local machine. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.