Essential Grid and Woo Commerce Sale Items

Hi there,

I am writing in today because I need some assistance with Essential Grid and adding elements to grid items that are on sale, or are new, or are featured.

This is pretty important functionality for me, and I have over 1000 products, so it needs to be manageable for the client to execute changes on there own.

From what I can see, bulk editing the essential grid custom meta boxes is going to require some custom development, which I am quickly running out of time to do.

I noticed in the Arthur Skin, that it identifies items that are on sale and displays the price as marked down.

Is there any material available that can better explain the process to achieve this in a custom skin? Arthur does not meet our design teams specs.

Any assistance at all would be great, thanks.

Credentials for the site will be indicated in a private post below.

Hey there,

You could try creating a test grid, apply the Arthur skin and edit it to see what element and setting is used.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.