Essential grid: all the grids dissapeared

Hey, we found out that essential grid doesn’t display the grids anymore, but they are still present on the website. This means they are still to be found in the database, but we can’t access them through the plugin.

What could be causing this? My initial ideas were:

1. Plugin conflict
  2. Multiple people editing the grids, and it reserves the view for only one user.

Any ideas to resolve this?

Hello Marcus,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.1.5
  • Cornerstone 5.1.5
  • Essential Grid 3.0.11
  • WordPress 5.6
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello Ruenel,

Nothing you suggested did help. Everything else was up to date but php, which I updated also. I provided temp account for you to check the website.

Some more backstory: We gave access to more people so they can practice using the site. Somehow multiple people using the website at the same time has something to do with the plugin not working anymore. Maybe too many co-current requests to use the plugin?

Thanks.

Hi Marcus,

I have checked your site and found that all the grids are showing in the list. I went ahead and tested the Essential Grid working fine and the new grid can be created and saved perfectly.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you, it mystically started working it seems, Great! Maybe it was the PHP update, but it took a while to get fixed?

Sorry for interference and have a good rest of the week!

Hi Marcus,

We’re glad that it is now working on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.