Essential Grid Ajax Parsererror after Migration

We have a client who we have just taken on board who are currently using the X theme. The site has been migrated to our hosting platform from what was previously a multisite installation and is now a standalone WP site.

Now I believe that I’m unable to add or edit certain (if not all) elements of an Essential Grid item (in this instance, listings of lease cars) as I can’t see Essential Grid as it used to appear in the “Cars > Add New” page, as reported to my client.

I believe that the plugin Essential Grid may be looking at an incorrect SQL table as the prefix has changed from previous installation to current one.

HEYULP!

Hi There,

Please do check the error log. If that is the case, usually the error log will contain the details of the query. It will then tell you the table it was looking for. Then update table prefix.

It also depends on how you did the migration. On your wordpress installation root folder wp-config.php you can see this line $table_prefix = 'wp_';. As long as that table prefix is inline on the the table on the database you should able to see Essential Grid content.