Essential Grid Additional Parameters

We are using pro on www.jeremygorham.com and I am trying to make an essential grid with the additional parameter to filter out pages the category of “sermon” but it doesnt seem to be working. This is what I have done: Its not working. Can you let me know what I am doing wrong?

Gordon~

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for writing in, sorry but pages do not have a category (by default), do you mean blog posts? If so, please choose Post on the Post Types and Essential Grid will provide you the Post Categories option.

screenshot

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

Actually I do have categories for my pages. Is there a better way to automate what pages get posted to a essential grid?

Hi Gordon,

Unfortunately for pages, there’s no automatic way. We have to select it from this option:

That function is available for post by default: https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/core-anatomy-of-an-essential-grid/

Automating it for page is possible with customization. Unfortunately, it is outside the scope of support. Thank you for understanding.

Oh bummer. Ok

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.