Hello, i’m using essential Grid Plugin to show my posts.
I have the In Line Layout option selected for the Nav-Filter Sort.
How can i change this to Dropdown option only for mobile devices??
Hello, i’m using essential Grid Plugin to show my posts.
I have the In Line Layout option selected for the Nav-Filter Sort.
How can i change this to Dropdown option only for mobile devices??
Hello @CasinoMediterraneo,
Thanks for asking. 
You can use CSS media query to display Essential Grid filter on mobile devices. Can you please share website URL so we can give you the CSS code? In case you want to learn more about CSS media queries, please take a look at following resources:
https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp
Thanks.
Sorry that is not possible beacause i have it still in local.
1. Which is the css rule i have to apply? i understand media queries but don’t know which css property i have to give…
2. On the other hand, I’m using uber menu plugin, but in mobile devides, categories/subcategories appear in a huge list instead of dropdowns. How can i dissable Uber menu only for mobile devices? X-Theme default menu for mobiles looks better for me.
Than you in advance.
Hey @CasinoMediterraneo,
Regretfully, we need to inspect what you have described so we could give you the exact selector you need. Please copy your site to an online staging site and then give us the URL of the page.
Thanks.
Ok when i have it i will write to you again.
Could you help me with uber menu without credentials? I only need to know css rule to dissable uber menu on mobiles. I’m using integrity stack. On mobile menu i would like to show the x theme default menu instead of uber menu.
Hey @CasinoMediterraneo,
I tested UberMenu in my test site to double check if it is possible and I found that UberMenu replaces the X menu when it is activated so it is not possible to use X menu on mobile when Ubermenu is used. You will need to design how your UberMenu will look on mobile. Here’s UberMenu’s documentation.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.