ESG buttons hidden in Safari

Hi guys. Please see attached. The buttons do not display in Safari, but in Chrome. In Safari it is seems as if there is a conflict because the buttons are sometimes blinking. If image and text is not clear yo may watch the video in the attached link.

The css used to position buttons is as follows:

#esg-grid-8-1 .esg-singlefilters {
position: absolute;
bottom: 17px;
right: 6.8% !important;
}

What to do? Thanks.

Hi there,

I personally gave you the customization code to move the original navigation button to the right section of the grid as it was not the original one. I mentioned there that this might not work in future releases, and this shows that my code is not working ok in Safari.

I did try to change things around to make it work but with no success, so please kindly revert it back to the original mode and avoid changing that as it breaks as it seems.

Thank you for your understanding.

I will revert. Thanks for trying.

Hi @nblund,

I have tried also to do some workaround however it is not working well.

Thank you so much for understanding.