Hi,
I can see two scroll bars on our website - https://www.vesti-olsen.dk. What can be the problem?
Also, on our news page (https://www.vesti-olsen.dk/nyheder), we can’t see the news?
Hi,
I can see two scroll bars on our website - https://www.vesti-olsen.dk. What can be the problem?
Also, on our news page (https://www.vesti-olsen.dk/nyheder), we can’t see the news?
Hi there,
Please add this code on the global CSS:
body {
overflow: hidden;
}
Also, I checked the news page and the news items are showing fine:

Hope this helps.
Unfortunately the css didn’t help.

Hi,
It’s showing up on my end.

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.
Thanks
Ok. But what about the two scrollbars?
Hi There,
Thanks for the update!
I can see an only single scrollbar on the page.

Not sure if you have fixed the issue on your end. Also, you can check disabling the sticky footer you have.
Thanks
That’s weird!
Here a screenshots from Chrome, Firefox and Edge (all on Win 10 PC):



Hi there,
The CSS that I provided previously did not work because there is an issue with the CSS codes that you currently have in the Global CSS panel.
Please see these lines:
@media (max-width:767px){
.x-promo-image-wrap{
max-width:340px;
margin: 25px auto;
border:0;
}
.x-promo{
background-color: #fff;
}
body {
overflow: hidden;
}
}
Based on the code:
body {
overflow: hidden;
}
Falls in the @media (max-width:767px) media query so it will only take effect on screen width 767px and less.
Kindly amend it to:
@media (max-width:767px){
.x-promo-image-wrap{
max-width:340px;
margin: 25px auto;
border:0;
}
}
.x-promo{
background-color: #fff;
}
body {
overflow: hidden !important;
}
Notice that the CSS added to the body and x-promo are now outside the media query so they will take effect despite the screen width.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.