Very descriptive title I know! Please view the video I am including in the secure note. This site is live and you can view as well. Thank you so much!
Noelle
Hi Noelle,
I can see the error is in the minified file created by the plugin. X and Pro JS and CSS files are already minified by the theme. No need to minify it again. Please try to exclude it on your settings here: JCH Optimize Settings > Exclude Options.
Ha! @Lely did you here me call you in the video! Thank you so much for that information. I’ve never had any problems with X or Pro with my hosting. This site’s hosting is not handled by me and the guy who is handling it has the site on Googles hosting which i had never even heard of before this site. Do you know of any conflicts with PRO and Googles hosting configuration? I can get the hosting info in detail but it’s huge as the site is huge and a ton of traffic. People hanging out watching courses. Love any insight. THANK YOU as always!!
Noelle 
Hey Noelle,
JCH Optimize minifies CSS and JS files. And when the minified JS file is run, the plugin uses Try and Catch to prevent any errors from affect other blocks that does not contains any error. These errors were cause by the plugin reloading a minified file which is already minified. We recommend you exclude CSS/JS scripts especially coming from X theme files to minimize the error that you will be seeing.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.