Error with Pro

Was trying to play around with the pro editor but it seems like not working as expected.

Please refer to the screenshot

Also any designer/developer can do adjustment design in PRO ?

Hello @kiat87,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Pro Theme is fairly easy to use product. We have published tutorials in our KB section that can be referred to get started with Pro Theme.

Regarding the problem you are facing, please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello

Well this is a clean install of pro theme and its on wordpress.com

There isnt any plugin before the installation

So im not sure whats going on…

Hi,

Have you tried increasing your memory limit

Please provide us following information so we can take a closer look

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks

We are not doing any thing external or internal or additional.

As i said its a fresh installation on wordpress.com hosting

I dont see the Key icon in my reply

can you provide some email so i can send admin invitation

i cant create account without email

Hi,

Thank you for providing your login details.

I tried PRO builder, PRO Header, PRO Footer and Theme Options in your site and all seems to be working fine.

Can you provide us steps on how we could replicate that issue and provide us the url of the page you are trying to edit.

Thanks

It happens when I clicked on the assign menu on the footer. Similar to the screenshot

Hi There,

You can’t assign the menu directly from the theme options.

You have to navigate to this page to manage all the menus:

https://theparents.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php

Regards!

So whats up with the error? Is that normal and happen to all the users?

Also any plugin that has to be installed to get the theme up and run well ?

Hi,

I will forward this to our web development team for review.
Maybe we can redirect it to the correct page instead of showing an error.

With regards to plugins, since you are using PRO, there’s no plugin that is needed to be installed for it to work correctly.

Thanks

based on my understanding All the Integrity/Renew/Icon/Ethos preset template are not applied to PRO is that correct?

Since we will be making changes with the Header/Footer/Content visual editor?

This issue keep on poping up in the visual editor

when i click on the blog it shows again and i have no way to make any adjustment in the editor

Please let me know how do i assign a menu into the footer if this keep poping up?

is any other user having this issue

Could you please let me know how do i adjust or change the colour that i circled in the screenshot

1. how do i change the font type/colour in the nav (mobile)
  2. how do i remove the frame on the nav
  3. how do i remove the things below nav icon

I cant seem to find any option under the renew toolbars

Hi There @kiat87

For #1 & #2, Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area and change the color value and font-family accordingly.

.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li>a {
    color: red;
    border: none;
    font-family: monospace;
}

#3 Add the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area.

.x-btn-navbar {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.