Error when using Slider Revolution Plugin

I am getting the following error message when attempting to edit my home page with Cornerstone.
This error started when I was trying to design a slider on the slider revolution. When I disable the Slider Revolution plugin, I can edit via Cornerstone. I have attempted to uninstall and re-install Slider Revolution with no change in the error. I also have uninstalled X-theme and re-installed, still no change in the error.

Please understand, that I am very new to Wordpress.

I also noticed that the only demo it does not work on Ethos 1, all other demo layouts work

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Ethos 1 home page is a blog page (listing), it’s not a page and can’t be edited even in Wordpress editor.

As for slider issue, would you mind provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note, then I’ll check it. For the meantime, please go to your slider settings under Problem Handlings > TroubleShooting section, please turn on the NoConflict and Put JS to body, then choose Output protection to compress. Then test the builder again, it may not display the slider preview.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

Please provide us your site url as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there,

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

I am not sure what do you mean by getting indexed? Would you please give more detailed information regarding the problem in the new thread? Give us the steps you take and on which platform you are trying to get indexed. Also, give us more information regarding the mobile view problem you have mentioned in the secure note. Try to give us as much information as you can so that we can be of a better help to you :slight_smile:

Thank you.