I’ve found plenty of posts where the solution for this is to revoke the license but I’ve done it multiple times without success. I’m on v5.1.0 attempting to update to 5.1.1.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! What’s your Cornerstone plugin version? If your version is older than v2.0.6, make sure to delete Cornerstone plugin and then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin. Then try to re-validate and update your X theme.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
I had already updated to the latest version of Cornerstone (2.0.6)
Hi There,
If you’re still having issues, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- License key / purchase code
Thanks!
please find the details above
Hi There,
I have purged your server cache, disabled your 3rd party plugins and then I was able to update X theme. Which means there was a plugin conflict.
Now you’re fully updated.
Thanks!