Error when updating from x to pro

Hi, after changing from x to pro, can’t acces cornerstone; when for example, I try to modufy the home page trough cornerstone, got this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@elalejandrocarrillo-xyz.ezu.qig.mybluehost.me to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this also happens when clicking in any sub menu of cornestone… the theme and cornerstone are up to date.

https://www.elalejandrocarrillo.xyz/. works ok

when accesing : https://www.elalejandrocarrillo.xyz/cornerstone/theme-options. got the emessage error

Hello @cucogut,

Thanks for writing in! You may have exhausted your PHP memory limit or that there is a fatal error has occured. Please check out this documentation guide first:

If this is not helping, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Sure, here I attached as a secure n ote the login details since didn’t worked the other solution.

Hello @cucogut,

I tried to access your site but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

sure here you have and other password, I’ve tried it and it’s working.

Hello @cucogut,

Thanks for sharing the correct login details, I went ahead checked your site settings, it seems that there was an issue with the cache. I went ahead and purge all the cache after that the theme option is working fine. Please clear your browser cache and then check it at your end. If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.