Error using shortcode

Hi, after updating to the latest version of X and Cornerstone I can not edit a page were I used only a shortcode. It shows no elements to work with.

Hi There,

Would you mind to provide your URL and login credentials in a secure note and also point to the specific page.

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the login credentials. I can see that you are using WP Rocket. Please make sure to clear the cache and regenerate the minified files in WP Rocket.

I setup this page with a text block in Cornerstone. In the text block I put the shortcode. Now I wanted to make a banner on top of the page but I cant get any elements in there.
Please understand that Cornerstone is a builder. As a builder it is only limited to edit the content area of the page. Adding any additional elements outside of the content area will not be possible with Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.