Error uploading Demo Content

I am trying to load the App demo content to my theme - I get the same ‘failed to load’ message everyone talks about. I have changed all the memory limits, check my internet connection etc. I have even contacted my hosting provider - i just want to upload the content! it’s amazingly annoying. Can someone please help?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Trying the same, receiving the same error, what was the fix?

@richardsanchez

There are several factors for this issue. Check the following on your hosting environment.

– Ensure your firewall is not blocking: http://themeco-demo-content.s3.amazonaws.com/x/
– Ensure cURL is working, and allow_url_fopen is enabled.
– Ensure PHP is configured with the latest CA Root Certificates.
– Try increasing cURL Timed Out

Thanks!

Can you show the step by step on how to configure this?

Hey There,

Already responded your thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/expanded-demos-unable-to-import-got-error-when-importing-agency-demo-content/27658

Please check it out.