Error: Unable to import Demo Content

Themeco server down or congested is what my hosting service support said to explain why i couldn’t import the demo content.

Is that what is happening at your side now? I’ve increased the memory limit to 512M.
Would love the church expanded content for my site.

Appreciate help. Thanks!

Hi,

I just tried in my test site and it seems to work.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi i am trying to import bed & breakfast demo too but its not working for hours. i have demo to complete in few hours but i am still stuck with importing demo content :frowning:
Please help me as soon as you can

We’re sorry, the demo failed to finish importing.

i am getting this error while importing below demo content
http://demo.theme.co/bed-and-breakfast/

Hi There @aslam

I have tried to login to your site, but I couldn’t. Could you please confirm on your end?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.