I purchased XTheme Pro for a client but the purchase license is registed under my account information rather than the client’s. The client need the invoice (license/ receipt) to be under their business name for tax purposes. How can the license information be changed for the client?
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind providing its purchase code in a secure note? We can release it from your account and let your client register to their account.
Thanks!
I sent a secure note with the purchase code but I will need to register it on behalf of my client as they are not able to do that themselves. Is that possible?
Hey there,
Whilst we can transfer the license to another account, the invoice will not be carried across with it. Since you purchased the license, we cannot change the invoice details, however if you purchased it on behalf of your client, I would suggest that you re-invoice your client for the amount paid.
If you wish for us to move the license across to a separate account that your client operates, then we will need the following information to set up an account for them:
- Desired username
- First name
- Surname
- Email Address
This information should be added in a secure note.
Thanks for understanding.
Hello,
I sent you the new client information in a secure message as requested. Please let me know when the license transfer is complete. Thanks.
Hi there,
The license has now been moved to the new account. Please advise your client to use the forgotten password link at the login page to change their password to something of their choosing.
Have a great day.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.