Error on migrations.php line 268

I downloaded version Version: 9.1. Installed and activated it and that disabled my entire site. The only visible text on my whole site was " Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘)’"

Had to reinstall worldpress because not even the admin was available. After wordpress was reinstalled, I once again installed the theme but not activated it, just used the “Preview” and since i had errors enabled, theres where I read the complete error:

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘)’ in /wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/migration.php on line 268

I cheked the text editor to see and it too marks an error there. How can i fix it? Im not really a php programer.error

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect it has something to do with your PHP version. I suggest that you update your PHP version to 7.4 or up. Please contact your hosting provider for further assistance on how you can update your PHP version. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.