Error on Cornerstone - PHP?

I’m getting this error on Cornerstone and I’m not sure what to do about it

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

I checked the troubleshooting page on this but I wasn’t sure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am unable to login using the shared credentials. Can you please confirm the credentials again?

Thanks.

Ah sorry about that.

Hi There,

Thank you but we can’t still login using the provided credentials, please check.

In the meantime please do a test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

Ah that’s my fault. Here you go.

I went in and deactivated my plugins one by one, but none of them seemed to fix it

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!

and its works for me, I can able to login to your site!
The error you mentioned in the site is not replicate in my side. I can able to edit any page in cornerstone without any issue.

Please let me know if you have done any fixes or any specific page you have the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.