Error on code - perhaps it could be the theme? please help

Hello!

I just migrated my site from Bluehost to SiteGround and the migration seems to have gone through fine except I’m getting a warning message at the top of all my pages. It says:

Warning : call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘my_script’ not found or invalid function name in /home/customer/www/crisisequipped.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

I cannot figure out where this error might be coming from but I’m wondering if it’s a theme issue in some way?
I updated X theme and Cornerstone before I migrated the site. I’m using a Child theme.

My website is crisisequipped.com

Thank you for your time and help!
-Nadia

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You might have customization in your Child Theme which could be causing the issue. Please check for the following first:

1. CHILD THEME
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  4. DISABLING CACHE
  5. DISABLING CDN
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.