Hi
I keep getting this Uh Oh! Message when I try to save. It seems to still save but do you know the issue causing this?
Thanks
Rena

Hi
I keep getting this Uh Oh! Message when I try to save. It seems to still save but do you know the issue causing this?
Thanks
Rena

Hello Rena,
Thanks for asking. 
Usually Uh Oh! the preview HTML did not include a closing </html>; tag error message pops up when the minification of JS and CSS files are enabled under W3 Total cache. Under Performance > Minify please disable the JS and CSS minify options. After that kindly clear plugin and browser cache and then try again.
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi Prasant, I have just tried these steps but it hasn’t worked. Please could you help me figure this out as I can create posts in Conerstone any more.
Thanks
Laura
Hi there.
Would you mind starting a new thread and provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? Maybe the cause is different in your case.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.