Error message on staging site

Hello, I’m starting the redesign of a client’s site here on a staging site, using XPro: http://staging1.v3b.com/home/. I created a new home page, but =when I click on Pro to edit it, I get the message “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” Please assist. Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Please navigate to Settings > General and make sure WordPress Address and Site Address is set as your current staging URL.

This can also be caused by caching plugin or feature, so if you have one please purge/clear it and deactivate it for a while.

If you have any security plugin, please try deactivating it too.

If nothing works, kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to either turn off the mod_security rules for your website or exclude the Page Builder URLs from their security rules. For more information regarding the mod_security rules kindly read the article below:

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/modsecurity/find-and-disable-specific-modsecurity-rules2

Cheers!