Error mess. saying unable to install Cornerstone

Hi!
I’m not really an experienced user but I purchased your X-theme (also upgraded to PRO) because I just really like it and thought this is something for me. But when I install the X-theme i get an error mess. stating “We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. Error Details.”

Can you pls help me out with what I should do here?

Thanks
/Kris

Hi @AdBros,

Thanks for writing in.

As you are now using Pro theme you do not need the Cornerstone plugin. The Pro theme has the Pro Editor integrated out of the box and you can use that which will give you the same familiar interface like Cornerstone.

Just go to the page edit screen and there you will see the option.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.