Error installing template from Design Cloud

Hello Saswata,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate further. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hi Saswata,

Thank you for writing in, are you installing a contact form demo? Can you confirm that the Contact Form 7 plugin is installed and active? If not, please do so.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hello team, there was a plugin conflict which caused the error, however we rectify that. BUT after installing the contact form there is no such functionality which we see in the DEMO, can you guys help me to achieve the same demo to actual.

We are interested in Creative Contact form 3, so how can we get that “Next” button functionality along with the form?

Thanks!

P.S.: Contact form 7 is installed!

Hi Saswata,

The Template will only import the layout of the section on the page, the content (fields) of your Contact Form will be set up by you.

Here’s what you need to do, since you already installed the Contact Form 7, please install the Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Addon this addon is required to have the step progress feature on the form.

Then use this layout structure on your Contact Form content to have the same layout on the demo.

[progressbar type:bullets]
[step_start "Personal Information"]
<div class="row two-cols">
     <div class="col">
         [text* first-name placeholder "First Name *"]
     </div>
     <div class="col">
          [text* last-name placeholder "Last Name *"]
     </div>
</div>
<div class="row two-cols">
     <div class="col">
          [email* email placeholder "Email *"]
     </div>
     <div class="col">
          [tel* phone placeholder "Phone *"]
     </div>
</div>
<div class="row one-col">    
    <div class="col">[next "Next"]</div>
</div>
[step_finish]
[step_start "Case Information"]
    [textarea case-information placeholder "Please state your case information in detail..."]
    [prev "Previous"][next "Next"]
[step_finish]
[step_start "Additional Information"]
    [textarea addtl-information placeholder "Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns..."]
    [prev "Previous"][submit "Send"]
[step_finish]

This HTML code was linked on the YouTube video description.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

1 Like

Awesome, @friech thanks a lot!!!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

ul, ol {
padding: 0;
margin: 0 0 1.313em 1.655em;
}

I changed the above CSS to this one

ul, ol {
padding: 0;
margin: 0 1.313em .55em;
}

it seems good now, is it okay to go with?

Hi Saswata,

Yeah that’s fine, I’ve checked your form and its centered now

Please clear all your caching plugins and features though, As I encountered a layout issue when I first visited the site.

Cheers!

1 Like

Please clear all your caching plugins and features though, As I encountered a layout issue when I first visited the site.

@friech sometime I also see the issue, seems it appearing from when I changed the footer design. However when I clear the cache then it seems fine but again it’s happening. Any suggestions on your end?

Here is some of the screenshots:

Hello Saswata,

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches since you are using WP Rocket so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

This links might help:

Best Regards.

1 Like

Thank @ruenel will try!

You’re welcome, Saswata.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.