We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. The link directed me to download X again, which I did (into download file). How do I proceed to get Cornerstone?
Cornerstone can always be found in the framework/plugins folder of X. You can install it through the plugin uploader, or via FTP. If you install over FTP, just be sure to fully delete the old version instead of doing an overwrite.
Thank you. I am a complete newbie. I now see Cornerstone in the menu bar, but clicking it just leaves me on the settings page. What do you think I’m doing wrong?
I can’t find framework/plugins within X folder.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Please download X from your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard). Once you have downloaded the file, you will need to unzip the x.zip file. In the x folder, browse to x/framework/plugins. This is where you will find the cornerstone.zip which you can manually install by uploading it via http://example.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Hope this helps.