Error getting Preview - all plugins disabled

Hi. I know this is a frequent issue and I’ll start by saying that I’ve followed every troubleshooting step that these forums suggest. I’ve turned off every plugin and restarted them one by one, I’ve switch back to the parent theme to see if the issue was with my customizations and I’ve checked with my hosting provider to see if there are any issues, which there are not.

I currently have ALL plugins on my site deactivated and I’m still getting this issue. I will post my login credentials and a short video showing you the problem in the next post.

I need to be able to hand this website on to a client who needs to be able to edit the site’s content. I can’t do that if he can’t see the page he’s editing.

Please help me fix this.

Hey @kaylaadrianna,

I tried opening your home page with the Content Builder and it works fine. It also loads fast (see Secure Note).

Please try using incognito mode. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I tried opening the site in incognito mode and it did load properly the first time. When I tried turning the plugins back on (I’ve tried them one by one) most of them seemed to work, but I’m getting consistent errors from Slider Revolution. It gives me the warning but still looks like the preview is opening behind the scenes.

Hey @kaylaadrianna,

Upon checked again and Cornerstone loaded fine. I went to your slider’s Problem Handling setting and enabled Put JS in Body because this usually solves the issue with Slider Revolution. When I went back to Cornerstone, I get the issue. Please give us FTP access so we could check your config.

Thanks.

Hey @christian_y thanks for looking into this further. I’ve attached my FTP details in a secure note.

Hi there,

Looks like this is related to site’s performance, it takes long to load and sometimes it works and sometimes not.

Are you on shared hosting? I enabled debug in your site and it’s not logging any message either. And when I deactivated the plugins, it improves the loading speed which is why I assume this is performance related. Where do you host your site? Maybe I could find something from it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @Rad

I am using shared hosting on Dreamhost. I’ve built 6 other websites on Dreamhost shared hosting using X Theme (Pro) before though, but this is a new account. Please let me know if you need anything from me to look into it more.

Hi,

I would like to check but it looks like your site is down or has been moved.

Please contact your host regarding this and get back to us when it’s back online.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.