[ERROR] Frame missing CORNERSTONE_FRAME signature

I have an issue with Cornerstone related to the message mentioned in the subject. After running several tests, I realized that the problem occurs when the “WPML Multilingual CMS v. 4.6.11” plugin is activated. The version of your installed template is Themeco Pro v. 6.4.22!

Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Thank you.

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for reaching out.
I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 6.5.0 and check if that resolves your problem or not. If not, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue **if you have activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of this helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,

I have performed the update as suggested, but the issue persists.
As mentioned, the problem is with the WPML plugin… if I deactivate it, Cornerstone works correctly. Apparently, it only happens in the staging environment… in the production environment there are no errors.
Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Hey Fabio,

WPML works fine with our theme and if the issue persists, we need to check your backend settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,
attached is the screenshot of the error that appears.
Additionally, I am sending you the access data to the staging environment as requested.

Regards

Hi Fabio,

It seems that the Header is not translatable and that is why the errors are showing only for the headers. I would suggest making it translatable by selecting the Header option under the WPML > Settings > Post Types Translation.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Now it seems to be working correctly.
Thank you very much for the support.

Regards

Hi Fabio,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.